Carriage Free UK mainland.
To make an enquiry please call us on 01794 521355 or use the Make Enquiry button above!
Modern efficient design rocker arm type spot welders suitable for a wide range of applications from those found in small workshops to high production in large factories.
- PB models are foot pedal operated and fitted with the S1 analogue control as standard
- PBP pneumatic models are fitted with a solenoid valve and electric foot switchFitted with C2plus digital control (PX1500plus and PX1500Pplus also available)
- The water cooled brass arms are fitted with copper electrode holders
- The lower arm is adjustable for height
- A full range of electrodes is availableThe water cooled transformers are to an advanced compact design for maximum efficiency
- Output is SCR controlled and the S1 control on the PB models provides synchronous adjustment of welding time and welding current.
|Input Voltage 50hz||415V|
|Output @ 50% Kva||35|
|Short Circuit Current Amps||16.8 kA|
|Secondary no load voltage||4.90|
|Welding current amps||13.4 (max)|
|Electrodes Force Short Arms daN||PB - 180 / PBP - 250|
|Arms length||400(std) - (600 - 800)|
|Arms gap (mm)||220 - 350|
|Arms Diameter (mm)||45|
|Electrode holder dia (625 taper)||25|
|Electrode stroke (mm)||6 - 50|
|Packed Dimensions (HxWxL) mm||1020 x 300 x 1270|